Monday, September 26, 2005

Dear Matt Johnston, of Discovery Channel's "It Takes a Thief",

Hi. I just wanted to tell you I think you are quite possibly the hottest man I've ever seen. I know that's kind of weird, like, just to put it out there like that, but it's true. You are walking sex. I am overcome like a screaming Girl Scout troop at an *NSYNC, full of caffeine and pop music. I Googled you, but I did not find any fan sites for you, and as having a blog may illustrate, I lack the creativity to create one of my own. And, I thought it might be a little...much.

Regardless, your show is not particularly interesting after you've seen it two or three times. I have seen every episode. I know. I watch it for you, because you are quite possibly the hottest man I've ever seen. Did I mention that already? I watch it knowing that shit will get stolen from someone's house, they will cry and get angry, then the shit will be given back. Jesus, I would watch it if you stole the same shit from the same house every time.

I could watch you kick in the door during the opening credits over and over again. It is probably the sexiest bit of aggression I've ever seen. Hold on, I'm going to play it over in my head. Oh God, that was good.

I realize all of this may be creepy. I don't doubt that. My love for you overpowers any sense of emotional regulation I may have been hanging onto like a thread.

Let me know if I can have your babies.

Love,

me

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree with you. He is walking sex. Thank you for bring it to the public's attention.

Anonymous said...

I thought I was the only crazy bitch out there who felt the same way. Personally I watch just to look at the guy and I guess you csn pick up tips to protect your home. I even fantasize them walking down my street and casing my home for a robbery. Hey, if he ever sees this blog (so poetic, I might add), tell him therwe's two ladies :) I was surprised to find out he's my age and lives in my hometown! Aaah I need a cigarette.

Unknown said...

Join the forum. Matt's Message Board, he is very active in it.

PurplFuel

Anonymous said...

Ha! Glad to see I'm not alone!!

Anonymous said...

Can you not be fat?

Anonymous said...

i agree
how do you get to the forum to his message board?