Dear Blog,
Hey. Sorry I haven't been talking to you much. Oh, I'm still bitter, and there are plenty of things to write about. But, no, no, you're right. I've been neglecting you. And I am sorry.
You should be happy for me, blog, quit looking at me like a sad puppy. I got my office job I wanted and, perhaps bigger than that, I've been dating.
Today I took a sick day because I overslept. I am sort of sick, more related to sinus-y congestion-y allergies. The last sick day I took was in January. It was a sad morning, but I think that maybe we can spend some time together today. I feel like someone shoved a screwdriver in my face so maybe today would be a good day to spend together.
love,
me
1 comment:
Dating?! I heard a rumor about a Democrat? Is it true? Maybe he can convince you to join us on the left again. I won't hold my breath! Congrats on the big girl office j-o-b and I cannot express to you in blog comments how excited I am for your visit laster this month, bitch.
Post a Comment