Sunday, July 02, 2006

Dear 312 (The Beer, Not The Area Code),

You realize that by writing this to you, I am treading into treachery. I am bound by an obligation to the state where I drank the most to endorse the local beers of only that state. But you, Goose Island's 312, have made me take pause. I have sworn by the Bud Light and some what more sophisticatedly, the Boulevard varieties that I would have no beer before them. However, because Boulevard supply is lacking (unless someone goes to Collegetown, USA) I have been attempting to find a suitable subsitute. This has not been easy. It has required dedication to the task. At some point in my research I discovered you 312 - an wonderfully hazy unfiltered wheat beer, not unlike the beauty of Boulevard's Unfiltered Wheat. See, down there we don't need no fancy Nancy names. Still, I was pleased.

Now I can't decide if you've made me into an alcoholic, or worse, a walking advertisement.

love,
me

No comments: